This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
“Affiliates” as used herein means, with respect to the company, an entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with the company.
“Control” for the purposes of this definition, means direct or indirect ownership or control of more than 50% of the voting interest of an entity.
“Buyer/ Buyers”, “You”, “Your” or “User/ Users” means a legal person who is given access to use the platform in accordance with the terms contained herein.
“Company, Us, Our or We” as used herein means Untwine Me with its registered office at:
D-38, Chattarpur Enclave,
Phase-1, New Delhi - 110074
“Profile” means the individually identifiable profile of user created at the time of registering on the platform;
“Platform” means and refers to this website “untwineme.com” which enables buyers to order and purchase products under the brand ‘untwine me’.
Please carefully read these terms before accessing, using or transacting on the platform.
- By accessing, logging in, transacting on or using the Platform, You agree to these Terms.
- These Terms apply to all offers and contracts relating to the sale and delivery of Products by us. In other words, you agree to these Terms, when you (i) order anything from the Platform, (ii) order anything at any web page directly connected to the Platform or (iii) when you accept an offer from us. It is only possible to deviate from these Terms if agreed in writing by us.
- These Terms also apply to all users of the Platform, including users who view and access the Content. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audio-visual combinations, interactive features and other materials You may upload, provide, view on, access through the Platform.
- ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM
- You may access and use the Platform only if You are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract as per applicable law, including, in particular, the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Company reserves the right to terminate Your registration and / or refuse to provide You access to the Platform if it is brought to the Company’s notice or if it is discovered that You are a minor, insolvent or in any manner barred from entering into a contract. If You are under 18 years of age, then please purchase products or use the Platform through your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
- When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records or otherwise from Us periodically to the electronic or residential address provided to us at the time of registration, and as and when required. The Company may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- The Company will undertake reasonable efforts to ensure that availability of the Platform will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the inherent nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. The Platform may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to carry out repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities, upgrades or services at any time without prior notice. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform to new users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time.
- YOUR PROFILE AND YOUR INFORMATION
- Users are required to register on the Platform by submitting the requisite documents and information (including (including without limitation phone number, name, age, gender, KYC Documents, financial details, GST details where applicable, etc) and subsequently creating a Profile. Upon successful registration, Buyers will be issued a username and password which are linked to Your Profile. These are non-transferable. Please keep this information confidential as You are responsible for all acts or omissions committed on the Platform using Your username or password and for all the information / content posted under Your Profile. Buyers are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring their Profiles to other persons. Representatives of the Company may assist the Buyers with creating their account and registering them on the Platform.
- By creating a Profile, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of Your Profile, and are fully responsible for all activities that are carried out through Your Profile. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your Profile or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Profile at the end of each session. the Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these requirements.
- Further We do not have/share any liability in the event of any financial loss or any form of damages due to the inaccurate information provided by the user of the Platform. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your account whether or not You have authorized such activities or actions and shall, at all times, keep the Company indemnified in this regard and You must keep Your account password, if any, secure. You must notify the Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account. You may not use Your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the Platform may be available to You or other authorized users of the Platform. You shall not interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any associated services or features. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability in accordance with the law of the land.
- Further, You authorize Us to:
a) collect, use, share, process and store all information provided by You and Your access information including the IP address, IMEI number and MAC address of the computer / device from where the Platform was accessed;
b) either directly, or through third parties, verify and confirm information in Your Profile;
c) contact You using the information in Your Profile and provide promotional materials that may be of interest to You;
d) use any and all of the information provided by You to create Your Profile; and
e) modify, limit or delete Your Profile as may be required.
- You hereby agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided by you, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations. And for that purpose, You further authorise Us to share/disclose the information to any third party service provider or any affiliates, group companies, their authorised agents or third party service providers.
- The Platform advertises, displays, makes available and sells various Products designed and created by the Company under the brand ‘Untwine Me’ and affiliated brands (including services ancillary to the products and services), vouchers, and services to Users of the Platform (“Products”).
- All Products shown on the Platform are subject to availability. This means that, although we strive to ensure our Platform reflects the availability of stock, a Product shown on the Platform may no longer be available for purchase. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the size, color etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size charts of respective brands etc.
- Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. We are not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Platform.
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the provision of the Platform and/or Platform to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product made on this Platform is void where prohibited.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT/CST, service tax, Goods and Services Tax ("GST"), duties and cesses as applicable - unless stated otherwise. You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to VAT/CST, service tax, GST, duties and cesses etc.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the services, the Platform and /or any part or content thereof without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to You or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the services, the Platform.
- Prices for Products are described on our Platform and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian Rupees. Prices, Products and services may change in accordance with the brand guidelines or other terms and conditions, laws, etc. applicable to each Product. Users further undertake that by initiating a transaction, the User is entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Company to purchase the products using such payment facilities as may be permitted by applicable laws and as may be accepted by the Platform.
- The Platform does not charge any registration/membership or browsing fee. However, the Platform reserves the absolute right to alter the fee policy from time to time. In the event, the Platform alters its services, it may introduce new fees for such altered services. All such fees that the Platform may charge will be intimated to the Users and such change shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. All such fees charged by the Platform shall be in Indian Rupees. The Users continued use of the Platform shall be deemed as an acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
- the Platform may enter into agreements with third party payment gateway aggregators and financial institutions authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance and to facilitate payment between Users and Company.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, the Platform will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
a) Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
b) .Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between the User and relevant banks of the User, or
c) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
d) Illegitimacy of the payment methods (credit/debit card frauds etc.) being used by a User;
e) Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Platform reserves the right to conduct additional verification for security or other reasons if it is not satisfied with the credibility of the User.
- Use of the payment facilities provided by the Platform shall not render the Platform liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the Products listed on the Platform. The Platform shall not be responsible for any damages, interests or claims arising from not processing a transaction.
- The Platform may in its sole discretion impose limits on the number of transaction which an individual holding a financial instrument may use for payment for Products.
- Additionally, the Platform reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit and transactions by Users that have incurred questionable charges and amounts.
- The Platform is merely a facilitator for providing the User with payment channels through automated online electronic payments (either itself or through Service Providers), cash on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the payment of Products purchased by the User on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks (of either the Platform or Service Providers).
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- All Products purchased from the Platform shall be delivered to the User by standard courier services by the Platform through a logistics partner. All deliveries where applicable shall be made on a best efforts basis, and while the Platform will endeavor to deliver the Products on the dates intimated, the Platform disclaims any claims or liabilities arising from any delay in this regard. A nominal fee may be charged on all cash on delivery (“COD”) orders. The COD charge can be viewed at the time of placing the order and in all order related emails. This charge shall not be refunded if an item is returned or if the cancellation request is raised after the order is placed.
- The Platform shall not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of the Products. the Platform shall not be liable for any damage to the Product in transit due to mishandling by the logistics partner.
- The logistics partner supported by the Platform will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver your order. In case the User is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts Company reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
- An estimated delivery time shall be displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
- In the event any delay in delivery of a Product is expected, the Platform may, at its sole discretion, intimate the User who may have purchased the same, regarding such delay.
- Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to inter alia:
- bad weather
- flight delays
- political disruptions
- other unforeseen circumstances
- The Platform shall not be held responsible and will bear no liability in case of failure or delay of delivering the Products including any damage or loss caused to the Products.
- Where there is a likelihood of delay in delivery of the Products, the User may be notified of the same from time to time. However, no refunds may be claimed by the User for any delay in delivery of the Products, which was caused due to reasons beyond the control of the Platform.
- However, in case where a damage has been caused to the Products ordered, Company shall replace the products as per the Company’s replacement policy as may be indicated on the Platform along with the Product.
- No deliveries of the Products shall be made outside the territorial boundaries of India.
- In case a User purchases multiple Products in one transaction, Company may deliver the same together. However, this may not always be possible and shall be subject to availability of stock.
- If a User wishes to get delivery to different addresses, then the User shall be required to purchase the Products under separate transactions and provide separate delivery addresses for each transaction, as may be required. The User agrees that the delivery can be made to the person who is present at the shipping address provided by the User.
- Please note that dispatch estimates are just estimates. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
- The Platform shall not compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
- RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS AND REFUNDS
- All Products ordered from the Platform and successfully delivered to the User may be returned in accordance with the terms contained herein or displayed on the Platform.
- The Platform’s Replacement Guarantee depends on the product category. Products are eligible for replacement only if they are Damaged or Defective.
- If the User has received a product in a damaged or defective condition, the User can get a replacement at no extra cost under our Replacement Guarantee. Raise a request within 7 days from when the order was delivered in order to initiate the return for a replacement. In case a replacement cannot be issued, a refund will be provided.
- However, the Platform cannot accept return of any item(s) in the following cases:
(a) the Products have been damaged by the User or not in the same condition as originally received by the User
(b) if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product
(c) if the product returned is not the Product that was delivered
(d) when any consumable item has been used or installed by the User
(e) when anything is missing from the package received by the User including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies & accessories
(f) when non-returnable items are involved such as personalised items etc.
(g) when items are tampered with or have missing serial numbers
(h) when the return period of 7 days has elapsed
- (i) any other circumstances that the Platform may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
- The refund timelines will depend on the payment modes as listed below after successful return of the product, if it qualifies for a refund:
Debit card - 7-9 Business days
Credit - 7-9 Business days
Netbanking - 3-7 business days
COD - IMPS, 1 Business days
EMI (Standard+No cost+Debit card) - 7- 9 Business days
Gift Card - 48 hours
UPI: 2 business days
UPI wallet - 2 business days
UPI Credit/Debit card - 7 business days
Note: Refunds will be credited to the original payment source used at the time of placing an order. The mode of refund in case of payment through 'Cash on Delivery' will be IMPS.
- Once the order has been placed, cancellation of items is not possible.